For any assistance with homework, studying, or parental contact, please feel free to email me at MsJGraziano@aol.com or JGraziano@sisclnyc.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible if not immediately :)
** School Supplies for 2014-2015 **
All students will need the following supplies for 2014-2015 for MATH:
- a notebook OR looseleaf binder (with looseleaf) for Math class only.
- 2 pocket folders (any color) [1 for Assessments, 1 for Portfolio Projects] for Math only.
- pad of graph paper 8.5 x11
- sharpened #2 pencils
**optional: Homework Notepad/Book to write down all daily homework/project assignments.
I assign my 2 classes some supplies separately to alleviate costs/expenditures:
Class 813: Tissues Class 811: Paper Towels
(Donations of Copy Paper are greatly appreciated to allow students to use room computers/laptops and printer for any purpose)
Ms. Graziano will be supplying the following for the year:
- looseleaf (for projects and binders later on)
- calculators for school use only
- hand sanitizer
- dry erase markers
- extra pencils
I hope to have a wonderful, safe, and successful year! :)